10.29.2010

the love affair between Tangene and Mint tea, Morocco.


If you're a fan of Mint tea, Come to Morocco...

I don't know what they have done in their past life and invented such a DELICIOUS hot beverage as the mint tea.
With LOTS of mint in the metal tea cup, it won't ever fail to release the tense from you.




I went to Marrakech in the last 2 weeks. A friend from University came to Europe to make his Euro Trip for a month, knowing that Indonesian don't need visa to enter Morocco, so there we took a week of vacation.

I noticed that El Fnaa Jma is prolly the place where Sex and the City 2 taken ( the part where Carrie met Aidan ).


Wulan and I planned to go here again and buy stuffs, I didn't pay for luggage that made me didn't do shopping a lot.

The foods are amazing, the ambience, the colors, the language, and Youssef.
He works in our Ryad, the boutique hotel that we stay and I'm telling ya, you want one like him at home......... He knows and help everything.


As he says, " No Problem, pas de problem! "
And it soothed us.







No comments:

Post a Comment