2.28.2011

When it starts to blossom

I'm leaving you when it started to blossom.
When all fears fade and I feel ready to carry on everything.

Not a single tear I shed for sadness.
Tears fall for gratitude, for a good life, blessing I have been gathered, protection of security, assurity that there's nothing in this world would have ever left me alone.

Tears I had shed is a proof of a victory. That He the one who make it happens, had fought before me and never leave me astray.
Victory for the obedience and trust on Him of every circumstances.

Let this remarkable 2,5 years of my life be milestone for every obstacle, problems that I will face tomorrow.
How I was prepared for a bigger journey of my life.

The Lord is my sheperd, I shall not want.

Be bloom, grow and fall.. In every circumstances, I rejoice in the truth. The truth that has set me free.

No comments:

Post a Comment