5.16.2011

swapping images


some moments i capture
some moments i can't wait to share
my smartphone sees them all
my smartphone swaps them all


Kandura's Table Setting for Clara Indonesia Magazine at Pacific Place last weekend
Shared to Anto Arief & Lukman Gunawan in our blackberry group.

To my surprise, my favorite chocolate chips diet cookiewhen I used to live in MAD is available at Kem Chick-PP
Shared to Armida Primavera, my beloved roomate in Madrid.

Anto Arief's Egyptian Lunch in Amsterdam.
He shared to me & Lukman Gunawan through our BBM Group
:)


I didn't actually send this to anyone, but it's kinda cute to see several contacts of mine were actually laughing with me.
Hahahah Heheh Hihihi

Some souvenirs Tisa Granicia bought me and Nuri in Crafty Days last week :)
Too crafty and fweeeeet.....
Guess which one's mine??

My favorite German girl, Livana stroke a pose for meeee
Her aunt, Nicole sent me to greet, " Good Morning sweet Ghia, from Germany... "


Syagini Ratnawulan's teapot that's produced in Kandura.
Sent by Nuri Fatima through Kandura BBM Group,
The writings are just blurry and kinda failed.
:(

Wiiiiiii, meeting Fia Chaddock is the most favorite thing that happened last week.
Too bad we only got a chance to meet for just an hour.
I posted this pic on Facebook so people could seeeeee.....

Silva Gracia, Fahmi and Mario Nikita's new adornment in their living room.
She knows how i miss Sancho Davila

Anto Arief's newest hat.
Shared to me and elgun's bbm group

Waiting for new stories and things from your world and i'll tell you what's happenin in mine.


No comments:

Post a Comment