7.28.2011

For the rock that never turn a deaf ear to me

Today I received a picture from my friend Marcello who has just got his tattoo finished.
We had several convos according tattoos that he planned to make and shared several idea, quotes or daily special things about his family.

After a busy week we had no chance to chat, time differencies was also the reason.
This pic was quite surprising me cause I know that he just finished his first enormous Cross tatoo on his back last week.

"Drew, my band member made them for free... He didn't charge me any penny!" Cello said.

About the verse from the Bible He quoted.
Psalm 28:7

7 The LORD is my strength and my shield;
my heart trusts in him, and he helps me.
My heart leaps for joy,
and with my song I praise him.

I'm grateful to have this faithful friend for more than 15 years.
God takes care of him and his family in California.

Later I said, " You know, my friend.. There's a very small chance for you to be my Dad's son-in-law!"

He laughed.


Sent from my BlackBerry® smartphone from XL.

No comments:

Post a Comment