9.08.2011

Happy Birthday Sir Freddie!



I was pretty petrified when i opened Google on last Monday, the 5th of September.
That day was the first day working after a week holiday for Idul Fitri the end of Ramadan..
I clicked the Google Doodle that day and it played a fancy animation of Freddie Mercury, was wondering if that day was the birthday of Queen as in the band. To my surprise that was the Freddie's birthday.

It got me shivered and automatically remember my childhood memory (again) with songs from Queen that I knew from lased disc my Dad owned back when I was 10.
This LD was being played almost everyday by myself and my brothers.

So I guess, what I can do now is just posting this video from Youtube so that I would remember and I could play the video over and over again.



No comments:

Post a Comment