2.21.2012

Being in love with your best friend is a luxury, got engaged and marry them is a gold prize winning!






The title of this posting I've got when I'm actually in the shower.
I was remembering every scene I captured in my eyes from the last weekend, from the engagement party of my very best friend Tisa & Alul.
The party was humble, the conversation among 2 families was nice, and the soon-to-be Bride&Groom seemed still in awe rememberin the 12 years of their friendship together.

Several months earlier, when they seemed there's no harm to try a move on from the current relationship to the next level. I asked, "So now, how does it feel like dating your own best friend? "
"Not changing much, we're having the same conversation in daily basis like we used to have.. Only it feels even more secure and casual. It fits perfectly. "

Now we're counting days to the wedding day, lovely doves!
The happiest maid of honor I am.

No comments:

Post a Comment