12.14.2012

Snow/ Schnee / Salju / Nieve , Madrid 2008




A common sentimental that we long for snow in December.
The typical Christmas white decoration from the nature.
I am grateful to have experienced white December , cold Christmas..
Being far from family, adopted , visited by loved ones to enjoy the season.

Here are pics taken in December 2008 in Madrid.
I woke up that morning and see everything covered white.
My room mates Ririe and Mida had to play with it before we went to class ( in the street, and after the class ended. )

As I am back in Indonesia.
Christmas is always filled with wind and the rain and having my family close.
You know that we can't have everything.

Season's Greetings!
 May all your Christmas is be white.....





























No comments:

Post a Comment