6.12.2010

el coro blessing

Wow, i know that it's been a while not blabbering anything here.
Don't complain how twitter had been wasting my whole time.
I can tell that it's true, felt that everyone in this world is in the same roof.
It's not necessary to know them in person as long as you can read their head.
How on earth a group of human could invent an effective way to communicate, to speak without dirtying our mouth.

Meanwhile I'm on rehab.
Rehab by sharing too many things for public, rehab for knowing too much about others.
This action goes more for the importancy of my study which is going to be ended next July.
Jesus......I've got tons!!! zillion thangs to be done, frankly said I don't know where to start but I know it won't be ended if I never start.

Enough for the crap.

Just want to share several pics from the Gospel choir I've been joining since last year up till now.
I have no idea if we sounds so good in harmony and power but all I know we sing joyfully.

Just like the name of our group, Gospel Blessing .... this choir became a blessing for me.
Most of them are Spanish, surely English is not their first language.
But they try hard, real real hard to sing in English. LORD KNOWS HOW.
Sometimes they don't really understand what's exactly the meaning of what they're singing before our conductor Ester Morales translate them word by word.








Some of us are believer, some of us aren't, some of us learning and we just hope by the time goes the Holy Spirit would drive them and speaks more into their heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment