6.19.2010

please distract me from the distraction

Buenos dias todo el mundo...

My younger brother helped me to count how many days left for me to be home.
It is not so exciting to see the number, I've got too many burdens in my shoulder, and for sure works to be done. Seriously, they were all too much.
So yeah,
this week i've been working.
Quite a lot actually, some works are good and brings some remarkable points that I could go further but some just don't and directly eliminated.

The good news is, i have finally found my passion of ceramic back!!!!
Been working with porcelain these couple of days.It's written as Valenciana porcelana, 1280 baked temperature.
A bit firmer than I thought but it's alrite for modelling.


As it written in the package" Perfect for Begginers tool "
God knows I am back as a beginner!!!!


some pieces i'm workin on


My birthday present last year from my beloved romate Mida,
I finally have a guts to wear ever since i've been gym-ing for almost 2 months.
I guess it fits me not so bad.



And...this is her...

Morning routine.
Breakfast in Elevator Club.


My lovely galfriend Alice had done her first prototype!!!!
We took pic at the class earlier that day.
Been a stressing days for me and her ( and the rest, i know)

oops, i uploaded wrong pic.
that roomate, yes her.
she's just the best cook!!!!
this was our lunch last FRIDAY.
the house would be a lot colder without her warm stove.
LOL


Still need to commenting the tweet.
Last week I think I told you that I tried to stop and havin some rehabtwit.
I should tell that I quit the rehab in 2 days.
But God!!!! I HAVE BEEN TOTALLY DISTRACTED!
I AM DISTRACTED! THIS HABIT SHALL BE GONE AND VANISHED.

I ask God to get rid or give me wisdom to distract from this distraction.
LORD, HELP!

have a great week evewyone.
don't tell me tomorrow is another day,

THE COUNT WON'T STOP!!!

2 comments:

  1. ghiaaaaaa eres un sol, acabo de leer la entrada solo ahora :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. aaaawwwh mi manzanita preferida!
    no se hasta cuando no salimos por finde semana. estoy agotada. :D *agotada pero me pongo cara buena. jajajaja

    ReplyDelete