12.02.2010

i am just fully blessed.

i am thankful for today is the payday.
i am thankful for this little job that i've been doing for 2 years.
i am thankful that today the weather is better than Monday.
i am thankful that i could still have a walk from Colon to Manuel Becerra.
i am thankful that i could browse some cute shops around Serrano, Goya.
i am thankful that i could hold myself to shop.
i am thankful for half Kebab i had for lunch.
i am thankful that i could still chat with my brother before the keypad of blackberry is not workin.
i am thankful for my warm house.
i am thankful that eventhough i am million miles from home i still have internet and twitter.
i am thankful for my laptop.
i am thankful for many people thoughts that make me smile and laugh all the day.
i am thankful for words of encouragement from a golden hearted young man out there.
i am thankful for several tips that i received according to my unworking keypad.
i am thankful for everyday chat with a very far friend that was gone for 13 years.
i am thankful for the pineapple juice that calmed me down after the crash.
i am thankful for my roomates.
i am thankful for spotify that never leave me out musicless
i am thankful for this grateful feeling when i actually could have other option to get angry more.
i am thankful for Lisa Ekdahl that i'm listening now.


No comments:

Post a Comment