12.02.2010

Welcome back December :)


SEASON'S GREETINGS!!!!

It's official that the Christmas season has arrived.
I had told you how my day was, yet again I'm writing about the excitement of December.
Winter comes early, we had our first snow yesterday which is uncommon to have it in November.
I haven't got time to buy a Christmas tree... though I know, the thing that I need to prepared is supposed nothing bout myself.
(Yes, the big challenge comes in the 1st day of December.. haha)

This would be my 3rd year of Christmas in Europe.
But this year it would be special cause i'll have it with my baby brother Abe who's now studying in Enschede, Netherland. I'll be visiting him for 6 days and he'll come to visit me the next 6 days to Madrid.


And also today is Asih Astari's birthday!!
She's the loveliest Sagittarian I know..
I know that now she's having her birthday getaway
to Singapore for almost a week.
Oh I'm feeling you.... :)
Thinkin of her on her birthday


Once again, it's me that needs to be prepared for Christmas.
Not the ornaments and presents.

No comments:

Post a Comment