1.08.2011

Have a GRAYSCALE, weekend! ;)


It's weekend! And the day is gray.
As much as I like the color, today I prefer the opposite.

Sharing ya one classic tune, the Glory of Love from Dean Martin.
Keb' Mo also made an exquisite version of this song, sadly they don't have a better video grabbed on youtube... If ya wanna check, there's also a gorgeous version from Peggy Lee, Benny Goodman & Ella Fitzgerald , and there's nothing could ever be jazzier than that..

My first rememberance of this song was in the soundtrack of One Fine Day , back in 1996.
The movie was so - so and soso ( in spanish -- plain , ha!! ) but i'm feelin the soundtrack more. Keb Mo, Betty Midler for the Glory of Love and not to forget the one from The Shirelles - Mama Said.
A sweet after taste over a not so romantic movie.

Anyway, last night over a messenger chat with my long fellow Marcello. I told him that I'll be signing out from the chat and about to watch Be Kind Rewind ( Michel Gondry ) on TV.

I told him, " Cell, I'm out..gonna watch TV! "
Him, " K, enjoy weekend, beb! Laugh a little! "

Dames en Heren, Dean Martin.......








No comments:

Post a Comment