1.26.2011

The Taxi Wisdom and Joshua Harris



Well, I've got a late Christmas present from my old fellow Marcello Lalopua from California last night. It's wrapped in a brown envelope, my full complicated name was written there - inside there's a paper and I found a message he wrote me this, " I hope you enjoy it like I do, beb! ".

One night chat, Cello told me that he was in the middle of reading this Joshua Harris' book " I Kissed Dating Goodbye " ... I know my friend's story and I said, " oh cmon man..don't be just extreme like that. " Well, he actually made me sure that the book was great, so he decided to get me one copy and send it mail. Thanks, doll!

I'm reading it now, and I found a lot but like a looooot of things that I wanna quote to twitter nor I underlined it.. Anyway..

The other night, I went (again) to Mario&Silva and I found a book of quotation, words of wisdom from taxi drivers all around the world.

Again, there were a loooootsa thang I wanna share btu sending it now..

I've got one of the interesting quote that I had it attached below.

:) have a nice WwWwwWednesday

2 comments:

  1. You might enjoy my blog where I also critique Josh Harris's book:

    www.ikdg.wordpress.com
    "I Kissed Dating Goodbye: Wisdom or Foolishness?"

    Unfortunately Josh Harris is quick to point out the defects of dating but won't admit the problems and defects with his approach. Even at his own church he acknowledged a number of problems but doesn't share them on his website.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey, thanks for the info. i'll check your website.. i also found several things bothering me i must tell, it's just i thought it would be too soon to judge since i haven't finished it yet. Best,

    ReplyDelete