3.25.2012

Happy Oreo Cheesecake Day!



Oh how i love birthdays!
On the same day, the 22nd of March my cousin Putri was also celebrating her birthday.
We had dinner at my house tonite and I decided to make her a birthday cake.
Not a normal cake, but it's OREO CHEESE birthday CAKE.
It has always been my favorite and I thought it would be really nice if I could make it from scratch, so I googled and tadaaaaa!!!

I really love the taste of the crumbs also the soft texture of cheese filling.
I was so glad that my cousin liked it a lot and she brought half of the cake home with her before home.

celebrating my simple joy
#Sundaybest
the smiley oreo.

nyom! the crumbs. just how i love it.


she blew the candle,
while my nephew Raka tried to grab the cake.
Haaaa!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment