3.23.2012

Savory Birthday (sandwich) Cake for the birthday girl.


Yesterday was Nuri's birthday, Tisa and I threw a surprise party for her and I thought to make a birthday cake but baking was quite a hassle that night.
I remember Nuri has always been a sandwich person, she would dreamt of having some franchise of Subway if she could :p .

"So.why not making her a sandwich birthday cake?" I thought
I didn't have much time, so the best time of making the cake was only at night before bed.
So there I was making it in the middle of the night.



Salmon spread on the first layer


then grain mustard, jalapeƱos
and eggs

in the 3rd layer I put smoked turkey and zucchini

and tried the best i could to cover everything with cream cheese and decorate

playing with colors and textures, i mean it looked kinda funny actually
hahaha. It all finished around 00:30

the night after, she was actually cried of shocked seeing people and having several more surprises that day..
Enjoy 28, sweetness!

No comments:

Post a Comment