7.02.2010

If you ever see this blog....


I'm always in love with lighting art instalation with phrases.
I know it's too direct and the message is unsubtly announced,
but that's verbal is all about.

Found the picture above from the blog of LE LOVE
If you ever see this blog, I assume it's quite well known even that I just
found it last night and there goes my heart trembled.
Haha, sorry if I exagerrate too much but then again
I'm amazed on how people could describe feelings written.

Ou well//



Found a similar one a little while earlier.
Even that I don't think that Happiness is expensive.
Claro, es depende!
It depends on how you want your happiness.
Please don't make me spreading the my theory of Expectation.

Anyway, don't you see how the effect of lighting instalation is surprising?

If I could say my love statement today.
*drumroll*

If the time is right to meet you, I will be brand new as meeting a first love.
And i will love like i have never been hurt before.

//ENOUGH SAID :)

1 comment: