7.07.2010

TRUE WISHES

During my thesis break, meanwhile i am boiled in this aqueroso Summer.
Just got a hint of these 2 songs that suddenly came into my head.
I remember Nathan Morris' single hit for the Original Soundtrack for Kazaam, which is played by Shaquille O' Neal ( Is that how his name written?)
I was in love with that song circa 94 - 96 I can't tell what year it was (and sorry I am lazy to look over to wikipedia) I think this song is still cute.




And the other one is TRUE by Spandau Ballet.
Don't y'all loooove the catchy tune and haaah haa ha haaa haaaa.....
It sounds sweet don't you think?
Sorry for not being real creative but these two se merece to be put in my blog tonite.

I need my heart to be at least colder than the temperature outside.
No one could ever sleep in 35 degrees.

Have a gooooood rest :)

Ha ha haaaa haaa.... I knoooow this much isss trueee :D




No comments:

Post a Comment