7.11.2010

VAMOS ESPAÑA!!!




I AM SAD THAT THE WORLD CUP SEASON WILL BE FINISHED TOMORROW!

Not that I'm a fan and total dedicated to football! I'm not into any group of football.
It's just that I have 2 brothers and My Dad is also a huge fan of football. My family has a cute tradition on every World Cup.

We enjoy to wake up in the middle of the night
The guys in the family watch, while Mom and I in the kitchen preparing foods
I remember Mom and I prepared Beef Udon and Sushi sets, I guess I was 17 that time
Now that I'm in Spain.And Spain is in the FINAL tonight for the 1st time in HISTORY

I must have done something good for this chance, I know not everyone has this coincidence of life.

I'm sharing you one pic while I was eating Pulpo Gallego last year.
Anyone knows what is pulpo?
Yes, the OCTOPUS!

No comments:

Post a Comment