4.09.2011

Didn't I Blow Your Mind This Time.... ( Didnt I ? )



Last week, a friend asked, " What's your favorite New Kids On The Block song? "
I easily answered, " Didn't I Blow Your Mind .. " then we discussed that it was a remake from an old Motown song.
The conversation continued to the " La La La Means I love You " that was also a hit by Swing Out Sister. My friend and I acknowledge that this song was also a remake, but we were confused whether it's the Stylistics or the Delfonics who produced these beautiful songs.

What makes Didn't I (Blow Your Mind) became my favorite NKOTB song?
I remember when I was in 4th grade, my brother and I got a chicken pox and we couldn't do anything instead just lying in bed and fighting over each other. Our parents were so concerned and decided to buy a NKOTB Live Video and I remember that this VHS Video was being played over and over and over again...

No, my brother and I never went to their concert, but we felt that we were.







No comments:

Post a Comment