4.15.2011

A facebookless person named Elgun.








I'm here to send several posts about a very significant day in April.
April has always been special for the weather. I remember April in Madrid. How I really enjoy seeing people wearing colors and floral printings.

Here we don't have spring, we even could have raining season the whole year..
I'm about to share something during this mid of April.
About a friend named Lukman Gunawan who's now have a new cooking hobby (and an ability to cook..) If you speak Indonesian, click his blog here. He's a good story teller and share his thoughts towards this new thing.

We've been hanging around for most of my time here.
Mostly we meet once or twice a week just to catch up things, usually Anto Arief comes along.. Be writing about this other friend later.

There was one night, Lukman , Anto and I were having super late dimsum snacking.. Were chattering about things that we've done these several years I was away, Lukman told me that now he's into cooking for some group of friends in an open spaces. I was thrilled and wanted to know more about it then we made the plan to have this event.

Setting plans and all then all is set!

That morning, April 14 , Lukman sent me and Anto in our blackberry messenger group a very long list of food.

Appetizer :
- Salt Edamame
- Chicken & Mushroon Cream Soup

Main Courses:
-Noodle Gingered Chicken
-Turmeric Basmati Rice
-Baked Shrimp with Sundanese Sauce
-Gurame Fish Cakes served with Salsa

Dessert:
- Trifle
- Stewed Fruit with Vanilla Ice Cream
- Panna cotta with Caramel Sauce and Raspberries.

Now you know the reason why this guy's special!
This guy is nuts! Wishing Lukman more creativity and be granted with much much moreeee great mooood to cook. I'll be waiting for the call, preparing an empty stomache. :D

Be writing more about the feast. Be writing it tonight or tomorrow morning. It's Friday night, gonna have dinner out with some friends (might gonna end up with these guys again. haha! )


3 comments:

  1. Hahaha... I am only an amateur cook. 12 hours to cook, my God! But we enjoyed it right? We must make it again!

    Peace, love, and gaul
    Facebookles-man

    Hahaha.. Love you, mate!

    ReplyDelete
  2. good food, good company, good times! :)

    ReplyDelete