4.26.2011

Having a heart that could not break.

At first when I read this twit, I almost retweeted it. How true can this be? I don't know what Will Ferrel has been thru in his life but I believe as a comedian he had through many obstacles.
Later on I think, do I really proud of my heart? Is it the one that it shouldve been proud that until now it doesn't stop beating and couldve searched for more impulse for more excitements or temptations?
My answer, my opinion would be. I am proud that somehow I chased the truth, I ran over it and dare to face it so it would be faster for me to understand and stop my battle.
I am proud that I am willing to take my step to know the process and let everything revealed by itself.
And I am proud that I survive cause I've been guided by two loving hands that never let me fall.

You are a safe player outside the field.
But when you're happened to be inside.. There goes your real character plays.



Sent from my BlackBerry® smartphone from XL.

No comments:

Post a Comment