7.06.2012

Major Hippie?


Not that I believe about reincarnation..though I found the idea is fun and intriguing.
About 2 or 3 months ago there was a man told me that in the past life I was a princess in Monte Carlo and I was a niece of the King of Monaco, I helped the King to negotiate some family issues and so on, I'd rather to tell you the whole story face to face cause it's so hillarious.
So this morning, another past life generator came to my news feed in Facebook so I joined to play.
Here's the result.

Major failure? Major amount? Major Hippie?
LOL!

Oh umh... Happy weekend anyway...
I'm going to Singapore next Sunday with my Mother for a florist event in the Suntec Garden.. 
My Mother is always make me proud, I hope she feels the same way about me. 
:)




No comments:

Post a Comment