7.29.2012

Weekend Devotional


I've learned a lot from the project that I've been doing for several weeks.
Time wise, everyone knows that it is IMPOSSIBLE to do, to make it on time for delivery.
In many aspects of productions, nothing is visible.
But something tells me that it is shall be done and it will be done.
My old self pushed me to think on the negative side on everything.
But grace leads me to be a better person and work everything with calm and settle everything one by one.

What did I sacrifice?
I sacrificed not going to my high school bestie - Dedet & Risdo ' s traditional wedding ceremonial in saturday morning. 
Why?
Cause problems came up in friday evening where I supposed to hit the road back to Jakarta and prepare to come to their event. I made a calculation and I decided not to come and work instead.
But then again I realize that I still can come to their wedding next week (and being busy in it).

The project is not done yet.
None of them I have in hand.
Still we need to work hard on it and pray about it.
Give the best good vibes for those who work hard in it, and trusting them.

Aren't we all should be glad for every small victory in our life?

So, here's a instagram picture I found this morning posted by lavenderplayground.
I definitely agree and it fits my struggle.

Let this attitude became a habit that I can share to others.
Yes Ma'am!!!



2 comments:

  1. Anonymous29.7.12

    a por todas!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. the anonymous happened to be the best supporter these days. gracias <3

      Delete