11.04.2012

December, a year ago.



I know it's probably late to post pictures from last year's event.
My dearly Fauzy who happened to be my best friend since end of high school and continued 'til we were in the same Universty later continued to be a business partner, got married to Cindy whom I knew since high school as well....
Such an emotional journey they had for several years , until they finally tied up the knot.

I was trying to find some pictures that my Mom needed for her Flower and Decoration business and then I found these.

Some laughters , tears of joy and beautiful colors happened during the wedding.

Last night at the exhibition opening, as I was hanging out with them..I realized how our friendship had been growing from one phase to another and how strong the connection actually is.

I'm not really sure what's the reason I'm posting these pictures right now, it may only shows how much I treasure Fauzy and Cindy in my life. 



                              

umh, did I tell you that I got the bride's hand bouquet?




No comments:

Post a Comment