11.05.2012

Monday on Mars


I browsed on youtube what song to listen just now and my mind recalled on Seu Jorge's version of Life On Mars. I've been into this song since 2007. I remember how this song got me so dreamy for what would be happened in the future. I knew that I might gonna go abroad in the near future ( I finally went to Spain in the mid of 2008 ).  Though I didn't speak Brazilian Portuguese but then I did translate the whole song and got me thinkin 10 times more.

I've been going to an english speaking church in my town in Bandung lately and I've got the same feeling as I had in the Church I went to in Madrid. Same International english speaking Church , songs of worships are merely the same and I spoke to people who's in charge to the Music Ministry, see what I can do to serve there. I've got some particular feelings as I talked with people there.. 

I experienced an exchanging role with these people ( mostly foreigners ).
We had discussion over the language academy, working visa, working permits, volunteering, stuffs that I talked when I was struggling in Madrid. And I remember faces of people that I really love, family I have in Madrid , people who helped me so much in the place where I lived back then.

Now it's time to pay it forward.
I shed tears. happy tears cause i have given this chance to repay.



No comments:

Post a Comment