11.22.2012

God bless silent pain and happiness...


Today I am thankful for :

Amanda, my sister in law's birthday.
I'm thankful for another year she's given to be with us. God keeps her healthy and happy each day.

Thankful for Kandura has completed our workspace and office moving process. We thankful for new workspace.

Thankful for one hour of quality conversation with Mom and Dad this morning before I went back to Bandung. I'm thankful that they have taught me to work the hardest than anyone else. Thankful for every life process they went thru and giving us a different perspective of life.

Thankful for a very productive week it has been. For a nice friends gathering last night. Good laugh and sharing. Thankful for beautiful white rose bracelet we received and sweet almond iced tea I had.

Thankful that tomorrow I won't be waking up very early like in the past 3 days. God knows how drowsy I am now.

Thankful for the unseen, unspoken and inexplicable gratitude I experience every morning. The beautiful feeling that warms the heart, every laughter that brings joy, unexpected texts, every new inquiries of projects, every invoice payments, and all tears I shed everytime I worship.

God never fails.

No comments:

Post a Comment